Toroso Sector Opportunity Strategy
The Toroso Sector Opportunity Strategy strives to outperform the S&P 500 Index while maintaining similar volatility. 80% of the strategy is focused on 3 to 6 US Sectors or Sub-Sectors that have the opportunity to grow faster than the market. The remaining 20% strives to work on the opportunities that are created by markets and their volatility.
Toroso Target Income Strategy
The Toroso Target Income Strategy strives to produce ongoing yields, similar to owning individual bonds. Through a barbell approach; the portion of the strategy in higher yielding securities is meant to drive the majority of the yield, and the low risk portion is conservative, cash equivalents to allow for the opportunity to tactically increase allocations to higher yielding securities when markets permit.
Toroso Neutral Strategy
The Toroso Neutral Strategy is predicated on equal weighting of four asset classes (25% per asset class) equities, commodities and other alternatives, cash equivalents, and bonds that independently thrive in one of four possible economic environments: prosperity, inflation, recession and deflation. The strategy strives to provide low volatility returns that are designed to protect investors’ capital.
GROWTH & DIVERSIFICATION
Toroso Global Alpha Strategy
The Toroso Global Alpha Strategy is an equity ETF portfolio that strives to outperform the MSCI All World Index (ACWI) while maintaining similar volatility. The portfolio maintains geographical diversification similar to ACWI, but employs smart beta and active strategies to include securities usually absent or underweighted in traditional indexing to produce a high level of active share.